Thursday 3 September 2015

Around Nonkai

Photos I took in Nongkai, I am going to post a page for the sculptures, as it is quite stunning.



Entrance to a Wat
The said Wat

Budda at tree

Friendship Bridge
































Nongkai from the bridge


Chicken on the grill

I've never been to Cuba but I get the feeling





A Wat I visited

Banana tree outside my room




Hut by the river, part of a restaurant

My friends/guides for 2 days...they were awesome



Neighbors

Neighbors

Wat guard....I think



On my way to the bridge, there were a few such homes

Not sure if this was abandoned or not
































At that Wat --->
This was a nice Wat




4 comments:

  1. Awesome photos Luc! Keep posting...I'm living vicariously thru you at the moment. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome photos Luc! Keep posting...I'm living vicariously thru you at the moment. ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jackie,
      I'm having a wonderful time creating great memories and am glad that you are able to enjoy them with me.

      Delete
  3. Incredible! I'm loving every minute of this!

    ReplyDelete