Monday 16 November 2015

Pattaya...in pictures

Hi folks, just a few photos that I took while in Pattaya, was a short stay, and sorry to say, did not take nearly enough photos.




My road led right to the beach


500 bahts could get you flying out here

Many vendors


Selling many things







One small side road (Soi)

Walking Street


These were four kings from the past
Sorry, I could not find info on them
Just that they were from long ago


A model outside the Temple of Truth


The journey is not always easy

Just kidding, this is  just for fun

The Sanctuary of Truth




















Always work being done
Construction/Art zone







I was behind 2 Malaysian girls here

At end, they called me to get photos with
everyone is so nice here





I caught end of a traditional dance







4 comments:

  1. Great pics Luc...I wanna go to Alcatraz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice blog, great attitude for traveling
    chris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading Chris, I really appreciate the comment.

      Delete
  3. I can't believe how intricate all the carvings are in the Sanctuary of Truth. Breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete