Monday 14 December 2015

Siem Reap and the Floating Village in photos


I really had a great time in Siem Reap, the people and the places are all wonderful and I felt welcome at all times, one of my top picks. Unfortunately, I lost many photos of the city's sights. I have pulled some from my phone, but they are kind of random photos.


A walking bridge is lit up at night


Pub Street was so busy on Halloween


Angkor What? Bar
I got to personalize a wall

This is the lobby/restaurant to my Guesthouse





Elephants were an important part of this area in years gone by


Preah Promreath Pagoda 1371 AD


I think some buildings are newer...
Than other








This boat was really slow



In the lotus field

Not in the lotus field

One of my friends

Floating Villages Temple

A Snake at the Floating gift shop

A store for the Floating Village





A gang of crocodiles

Crocodile meat


More buildings on the Tonle Sap Lake




At the $23 lunch for 7 of us





1 comment:

  1. You must have been heartbroken to lose some of your pictures! Glad you still had some on your phone.

    ReplyDelete