Tuesday 14 July 2015

Ottawa to SE Asia ...

in One Quick Decision





This is where I am as of now


Hi all, this is my first attempt at a blog, so you will have to bare with me as I stumble through the process and the growing pains of being a top notch blogger (like the other guys).

The reason behind this 'blog' is simple in a not so simple way.  I have decided to make a pretty drastic change in my life. I have chosen to take some time away from all that I know and hold near and dear to myself. I am leaving my family, friends, job, and all my personal belongings back in Ottawa and move to South East Asia for at least one year.

I am presently on a countdown for the new chapter in my life. I leave my home city of Ottawa via Air Canada on August 17, 2015 and have no return plans as of yet.

I hope to be updating this site on a regular basis (once weekly or more) with interesting anecdotes and adventure updates to keep you readers coming back for more.


This is where I'll be soon

5 comments:

  1. Great start and read to your blog Luc, for the next year or so I'll be checking here once a week or so to read about the new and exciting adventures of an Ottawan in Asia...Be safe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great adventure! I will follow you! Hope that every turn finds you healthy and happy. Travel safe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marie Pier, I appreciate the positive comments, I am now in Nong Kai, a beautiful city in north east Thailand, living in paradise :)

      Delete
  4. Luc, I wish I had the courage to do something as wonderful and amazing as this. You have my admiration Mr. Albert :)

    ReplyDelete